Sunday 26 June 2011

Great Link

I came across this great link at "Sustainable Environment for Quality of Life".  I found the web page on www.google.com and thought that it fit nicely with the theme I've been blogging about lately.  The only thing I wish it would include - and this is my number 101 - Consider not eating animal products.  This is the most significant change you can make for the environment. Feeding, cleaning, killing, packaging and disposing of the waste of over 10 billion agricultural animals per year in the U.S. alone creates a HUGE negative environmental effect.  Even cutting out meat one day a week is equivalent to driving a Hybrid vehicle.
Click Here for the Full List . If you want more information on the effects of an omnivore diet, check out eatdrinkbetter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment